Reduce Reuse Recycle!
It’s a present for the kindergartener I teach. The bag is made from a UofT viewbook and 2 rice bag hands stitched onto the paper. The present has been wrapped in newspaper.
People often throw out gift wrap and gift bags so it seems to be a waste to go out and buy those things. Reusing the viewbook (I happen to have like 4 of the same one from endless university tours) for a better purpose!
- samirarodriguez likes this
- dortheauo90 likes this
- bartholomew784 likes this
- petersonro02 likes this
- directiontoperfection reblogged this from linda-duong
- usaneill reblogged this from linda-duong
- usaneill likes this
- roseyly said: tehe! I use newspaper as gift wrap too! :D
- roseyly likes this
- linda-duong posted this